Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mom and Dad's 25th Anniversary

Moneik has posted about the signature quilt she made for her parents 25th anniversary. I found it funny/interesting that MY parents had their 25th less than a month after hers and I also made my parents a signature quilt!

I paper pieced all the blocks, bought the special markers and then mailed them out with the instructions to all the relatives. Everyone mailed them back promptly and I finished it in time to give it to them at the party. It was a lot of work but totally worth it. It still has a place of honour on their wall nearly 4 years later. :o)




2 comments:

Myra said...

What a lovely keepsake for you parents! Very nice...

Val said...

This is priceless. You are so thoughtful. I know they will treasure this for many more years.