Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bibs for Thadeus!

It's been a whole month and a half since I've seen these people. :o(



But soon, very soon I'll be seeing them again.



And of course I can't come without gifts. What kind of auntie would I be? :oP


So I made some bibs.

Thadeus drools....alot! (See the picture of him with the monkey)

So I'm sure these cute bibs will come in handy.
See you soon Thadeus!



I had to move some of these photos around because they didn't upload in the right order. I apologize if you can't enlarge them.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice bibs, I especially like the tags. I used your bean bag idea and made personalized bean bags for my grandson at Christmas time. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Myra said...

What a little cutie-pie!!! Drool and all! 8-)
Great bibs Corinna! 8-)
Enjoy the snow... NOT! Enough already! 8-(
Take care!

Wilma Lee said...

Love the bibs!! Where did you get the pattern?

noricum said...

Fantastic bibs!

pollyanna said...

OMG these bibs are almost as cute as Thadeus!